The norwegian national team that did not make it to the main round in the newly held European Championship 2014 gets a new coach in the team around Robert Hedin.
The former Bundesliga- and norwegian national team player Glenn Solberg is now a part of the norwegian team as an assistant coach for Robert Hedin. Zeljko Tomac will continue in the team as a resource with a lot more focus on analysis and statistics.
Glenn Solberg comes with a wide experience to the team.
– 122 national team matches and 250 goals
– Won the norwegian league with Drammen HK in 95/96, 96/97, 06/07 and 07/08
– Won the spanish league with FC Barcelona in 2003
– Won the spanish cup with FC Barcelona
– Won the European Supercup with FC Barcelona in 2004
– Won the german bundesliga with SG Flensburg
Glenn Solberg were also awarded “Best player” in Norway in 1995, 2007 and 2008