EHF EURO 2018
Group A, Nantes
- This match is the group-final, the winner goes to the Main Round with 4 or 2 points
- Denmark made a change, Matilde Hylleberg (right wing) was replaced by Line Haugsted (backplayer) in the squad
- Serbia made a good first half, Lekic, Krpez Slezak, Cvijic, and Lavko were the main scorers, meanwhile, Denmark had problems in defense and struggled in attack as well. The first half ended 13-17
- The second half of the match was also brilliant for Serbia, Andrea Lekic showed the best of herself and ended the match with 8 goals, the same as Katarina Krpez Slezak.
- Denmark did not find the right solution against the Serbian defense in this match, Klavs Bruun Jörgensen did not make changes, used the same players during the match, which was one of the reasons for Denmark’s defeat.
- Serbia got the victory and takes 2 points to the Main Round, as many as Denmark and Sweden.
- The player of the match: Andrea Lekic (SRB)
Denmark – Serbia 25 – 30 (13 – 17)
Referees: Covalciuc, Covalciuc (MDA)
Denmark: Toft, Reinhardt (GK) – Tranborg 2, De la Cour, K.Jørgensen 4, Hansen 3, Nolsøe 1, Woller 4, Østergård 6, Iversen, Bodholt 3, Heindahl 1, Offendal, Højlund 1, Griegel, Hylleberg
Serbia: Tomasevic, Covic (GK) – Lekic 8, Krpez Slezak 8(4), Stojlkovic 4, T.Radojevic, Lavko 4, Stevin, Dmitrieva, Radosavljevic, D.Radojevic 1, Nikolic, Cvijic 2, Pop-Lazic 3, Kovacevic, Vukajlovic
Suspensions: 8 minutes; 4 minutes
7 meters: 1/1; 4/4