EHF EURO 2018
Main Round, Group I.
- Sweden made a change, replacing Mathilda Lundstrom (rightwing) with a defender/backplayer from IK Savehof Elin Hallagård. The reason is that Swedens middle defender, Sabina Jacobsen has problems with her knees.
- Montenegro qualified to the Main Round without point, Sweden came with two. The first half was controlled by Montenegro, the team of Per Johansson had a good defense and a fluent attack, where Radicevic, Mehmedovic and the play with the pivots worked very well.
- In the second half, Montenegro did not seem to be done and continued the same eager handball, keeping their four-goal lead.
- Daniela Gustin got injured (knee) after a fastbreak when she landed wrongly because of a push from Milena Raicevic
- Montenegro defeated Sweden 28 – 30
Sweden – Montenegro 28 – 30 (14 – 18)
Referees: Bethmann, Tzaferopoulus (GRE)
Sweden: Idehn, Bundsen (GK) – Mellegård 3, Stromberg, Blohm, Roberts 4, Sand 2, Gustin 4, Lagerquist 1, Gullden 7(4), Blomstarnd 4, Hagman, Massing, Hallagård, Alm 3
Montenegro: Raicic, Nenezic (GK) – Radicevic 9(4), Jaukovic 3, A.Bulatovic 1, Klikovac 1, Ujkic, Premovic, K.Bulatovic 2, Brnovic 2, Ramusovic 2, Pavicevic, Mehmedovic 7, Despotovic 2, Raicevic 1, Grbic
Suspensions: 8 minutes; 12 minutes
7 meters; 5/4; 5/4